Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Sartorialist




I can't remember where I made mention of this wonderful blog before, but stylish Michelle suggested that many Design Mom Readers may need a reminder to check out the Sartorialist and get totally fashion inspired.


On most days, the Sartorialist author posts pictures of actual people he sees on the streets who look cool. Not models, and not professionally styled for a photo shoot. Just absolutely cool.


He also gives great coverage of fashion week and is developing the SartoriaList — a wonderful resource for the best tailors, barbers, drycleaners and shoe repair shops in the fashion capitals of New York, Milan and Paris.

I'm featuring some of my favorite photos from his recent trip to Milan. A really, really good daily read.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

thanks Gabby for spreading the Satorialist love!

Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 2:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger mere said...

I love this site. I wish I dressed that great and lived in Milan.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 3:52:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home