Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sundance Bags



I've been looking for a big bag to haul everything I carry to church on Sunday — something larger than what I would carry for a handbag or diaper bag. I want something good-looking, easy to care for, and that will last for lots of years. It also needs to be a bag without alot of bells and whistles. I'd prefer something with no special compartments, one or no pockets, and no closure.

The bag I'm looking for would also be used for plane trips with the kids where I need to keep lots of stuff in one place.

There are a few options at Sundance that are beautiful.


The first one may not be big enough, but I like the square bottom.
soho slouch bag


leather big tote


malibu bag

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

Nice. I love a good classic leather bag. The black one is my favorite.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 1:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger ESOdhiambo said...

My sister made me a nice big diaper bag I carry all my church stuff in on Sundays, but I find I have a hard time finding things in tall bags. Probably, though, if most of your stuff is paper/bookish ( rather than wipes or a blanket or a burp pad), it won't be so hard.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 3:30:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home