Monday, February 26, 2007

Some New-to-Me Blogs I am Loving


Holly's Plate
A thirty-something dishes on her attempt at a well-designed life. She updates about once a day with something cute and hosts "Anthropologie Thursdays".


Plain Jane Mom
I like her "Go Read It Today" posts where she links to interesting things she's seen that day.


My Topography
If you have a very serious artsy friend, she would make a blog like this. Writes about writing and being an artist. Beautiful photography. Isn't the header lovely?


Weekly Dinners
For my foodie friends, this one is pretty new but looks like it has great potential. And I love a blog that gives me menu help.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Plain Jane is totally "I Chedda!" to me. (You have to ask her about that one!)

Monday, February 26, 2007 at 8:42:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Design Mom! (And Jessica ;)

Monday, February 26, 2007 at 10:17:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home