Friday, February 23, 2007

Custom Scents at Urban Botanic



Take a 10-minute personality test at Urban Botanic and they'll let you know what your ideal scent mixture should be. Then you can order your custom scent in a perfume, a lotion, or a bubble bath.


Here's my profile:

Apparently I'm a Woodsy. But just barely. It was almost a 3-way tie among Woodsy, Floral, and Leafy. These words bring the scent of Pine Sol to mind. Eeew.

Has anybody out there actually purchased their custom scent? Was it worthwhile? I'm so curious.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I just took the test and the discription is NOT me. I answered the questions the best I could, but I'm not who they say I am.

Friday, February 23, 2007 at 11:38:00 AM EST  
Blogger UB Queen Bee said...

Hi Everyone, I'm a manager with Urban Botanic and the best way to create your own signature scent is to host a party. I'm a fruity/spicy and actually the test was pretty accurate for me but sometimes I find that opposites attract and you might actually be more interested in the other scent families. That's why having a party is fool proof and "you" create the custom fragrance of your dreams! If there isn't a fragrance designer in your area, you can have a custom scent created by having a FD email you the list of perfume oils and choosing 3-5 that you love and then the FD will go ahead and create a scent for you. The products are yummy and hypo-allergenic with NO harsh chemicals which means that even those with perfume allergies can wear our perfume! Visit the site and/or contact a FD for more info...

Friday, February 23, 2007 at 12:18:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I actually was invited to attend a party this past weekend. The fragrance designer Kelsey was so much fun. Myself and a few other girls had an absolute blast designing our own custom scents. The products are so unique and such high quality I have never seen anything quite like it. I am planning my own party here soon just so I can make another scent.

Friday, February 23, 2007 at 12:58:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home