Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Laundress




Browsing some new-to-me blogs yesterday, I came across the lovely Holly's Plate and her post about the
The Laundress. Things like this are easy for me to love. I get a kick out of people or companies who understand how to make ordinary things seem precious.


And though I'm not likely to buy these luxe laundry products in bulk for my own family's everyday laundry, (I imagine we would go through a few bottles a week)
I would definitely try their wool and cashmere shampoo, or their delicate wash.




I think pretty much anything they sell would make an incredibly cool house warming gift. Especially for someone moving into a place with their first washer and dryer.
The gift sets are beautiful. But even a simple box of dryer sheets would be lovely to receive. Also perfect for a hostess gift.

Products from The Laundress come in four scents: classic, cedar, baby, lady. Something in the baby scent would make such a happy baby gift for that mom who doesn't need a thing.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home