Wednesday, February 21, 2007

One last Valentine Report: Juliane's Cookies



Remember the too-intimidating-to-actually-make cookies on the cover of this month's Martha Stewart Living?

Well. My dear friend Juliane made some. Apparently she's hard to intimidate. And the real life ones were even prettier than the ones on the magazine. And she brought them in a darling little box with a window-top so the cookies could peak through. And I intended to take a picture. But then I ate one. And then I ate the rest. And this was before I set the box down. So the picture is from Martha.


They were so pretty and so delicious. How blessed am I to have such a kind and talented friend?

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are SO intimidating. What a great friend. I think even if I was able to make them, I wouldn't let anyone eat them for at least a day so that everyone would have to admire them. ;-)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 9:28:00 AM EST  
Blogger Jenni said...

juliane is a WONDERFULLY, TALENTED cook, wish i could have tasted them too

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 9:16:00 PM EST  
Blogger Tania said...

We were also the lucky recipients of some of these from Juliane. I admit, I ate several before letting the rest of my family know they existed! Beautiful, delightfully packaged & YUMMY!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 10:32:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home