Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Things I Loved about Toronto



-So clean. No awful smells.

-Built on a grid so I could find my way around easily.
-Not much traffic congestion. Parking was easy to find and relatively cheap.

-Lots of charming old neighborhoods that looked like an architectural combo of Greenwich Village and San Francisco.

-Friendly and talkative inhabitants.

-St. Lawrence Market is a farmers market on Saturday and an Antiques Fair on Sundays. (I only got to peak at both of these because they weren't awesome kid activities. Next trip. . . )
-The Science Centre.

-Being right on the water.

-3 Chinatowns. The one we visited had a full-on modern mall with only chinese shops. I really wanted to explore this.

October seemed like a great month to be there, the trees were amazing. I just wish I could have stayed longer. I wanted to see the Bata Shoe Museum, Black Creek Pioneer Village, Kensington Market, Toronto Island Park. . .

What a cool city.
add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to put Toronto on my list.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 at 10:57:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home