Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Let's Make Some Bibs



I use bibs for my kids from the time they start solid food until about the time they stop dumping macaroni on their head.
It is amazingly difficult to find cute bibs and if you do find them, they're likely to be expensive and have a velcro closure.

I'm anti-Velcro on bibs.
Velcro gets all full of threads and dryer fluff and doesn't work after a couple washes so you have to throw it out, plus, my kids pull off velcro bibs. I prefer ties.
Ties are the best.

Let's follow Martha's directions and make these dish-towel bibs. Speaking of dishtowels. . .
add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

i can't believe you have five kids!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 1:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lizzy said...

i'm making these! boy bibs are awful and these are big enough to keep the onesie banana stain free!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 6:44:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home