Thursday, August 10, 2006

New-to-Me Magazine



My sister Jordan filled my carry-on bag with reading material (meaning magazines I don't subscribe to) for the plane ride home from California. One of the magazines was Cookie, a parenting/family publication published 6 times a year. I'm so glad she recommended it. 1) because the contents are well-designed and well-written and up-to-the-minute about cool kids stuff, and 2) because the exterior is so unappealing, the masthead especially, that I would never have picked it up on my own.


Once I got past that cover, I really enjoyed my visit with this lovely publication.
add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

their current issue has a story on my neighborhood, Duboce Triangle.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 4:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Megan said...

I get that magazine, although they havent updated my address so I havent seen it for a while. I enjoy all the stuff inside, but sometimes I think the writing is too small.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 6:37:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Girl con Queso said...

I love the Cookie. And I love your blog.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 10:52:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home