Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another Kid Project



When my sisters and I wandered around Sausalito we found a charming toy store. To my great delight, the toy store had cute things for each of my kids. Everything I brought home was a big hit, but I was especially pleased with the rubberband ball kit I bought for Maude. She likes to keep her hands busy which made this a great project for her, plus, when it was finished the kids could really play with it.


Bonus for me: the rubberbands in the kit were a terrific assortment of colors which made for a really good-looking rubberband ball. Inexpensive. Buy one
here.
add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

gabby! i found you! actually you found me! i met your sister! i'm going to read your blog now!

Tuesday, August 8, 2006 at 10:30:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home