Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Rose's Lime Syrup



After reading The Jolly Porter's post on drive-inns, my burger cravings have been in full-gear. Drive-inn options in the New York metro area are basically non-existent. I have to head upstate about an hour and a half before I hit a good one. And even then, their offering never quite lives up to my daydreams of a Ripples Lime Freeze.

And so, I've taken to making Lime Freezes at home. Vanilla ice cream, Sprite and Rose's Lime Syrup make a pretty close approximation to the genuine article. Bonus for me: the bottles are so pretty to have in the pantry.
add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger dalene said...

That almost makes me drool. Can you order online?

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 at 9:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

I pick mine up at the regular grocery store in the soda and snacks aisle, but I'm sure there's an online source somewhere.

Wednesday, August 2, 2006 at 8:28:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home