Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Interesting Catalog with Bothersome Title




The mailman delivered a catalog to my house that was intended for my neighbor and before I redelivered it I checked it out. Koo Koo Bear Kids is the name and frankly, I find the name and the design of the masthead so awful that I had very low expectations for the contents. But to my surprise, I found a few things I loved.


One was the towel and bib set you can buy
here. The textile design and color choices are wonderful.
add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

I LOVE the cribs. Nice find. Its funny but when the marketing is bad I expect to pay cheaper prices. Like they owe me because they used an ugly font.

Wednesday, August 9, 2006 at 1:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love your blog! So..is blogging the thing to do over in your ward...I was so excited to find out how many blog!

Wednesday, August 9, 2006 at 3:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Salem said...

Masthead?

Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 4:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Masthead = title design

Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 4:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jenni said...

good stuff in there. some of it reminded me a bit of this stuff: go to dwellbaby.com
i really like a lot of their stuff

Saturday, August 12, 2006 at 12:38:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home