Thursday, July 20, 2006

Comfort Object Candidate


I like my babies to get attached to a comfort object, a blanket, a teddy bear, etc. I've tried to plant a not-too-ugly object in the hopes an attachment will form. Sometimes it's worked sometimes it hasn't.

The rules: it has to be soft (no plastic or synthetic parts). It has to be good looking. Ideally it should be replaceable because there are few things worse than a lost comfort object. It has to be machine washable.


I keep my eyes open for potential comfort object candidates and I thought these were cute for a son — if a little too tall at 22". Buy them
here.
add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Two of my kids like those little double-knit crib blankets from Gymboree. Replaceable, washable, cute. Sam's is fraying (after 9 years). I guess I could make a vest, tie, or button out of it (if I were Jewish and I did that sort of thing).

Have you seen the crochet monkey at magiccabin.com? Look at it.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 at 12:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Super cute monkey. I'm gonna post it.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 at 2:58:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home