Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Small Magazine, Summer 09



Have you seen the latest issue of Small Magazine? It is a delight. You will love it.


Other things to love:

-Ben Blair surprising me with real (no carton of caramel syrup involved) breakfast in bed this morning because I was too sick on my actual birthday. Waffles with strawberries fresh from our garden and whipped cream. Plus sausage and eggs, of course. Isn't Ben Blair wonderful?

-A ginormous Whole Foods opened yesterday just down the street. This morning, after swim lessons, we stocked up on our favorite chocolate milk. We haven't been able to find it since we moved and we were going through withdrawals.



add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Yay for hubbies and Whole Foods! Wow, love the Magazine photos!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 4:17:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Erin @ Sprouted In the Kitchen said...

Two magazines you've recommended to me so far, and I have trouble finding a magazine that keeps my attention. Thanks!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 5:17:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tracey Lynne said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing. Adorable!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 8:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger The Rackleys said...

Love your blog! I was listening to The Splendid Table on American Public Radio and they had this clip on a cafe in Denver you might want to check out: SAME Cafe (so all may eat)----www.soallmayeat.org.

They offer an all organic healthy menu, but the kicker is that there are no prices--only a donation box--so this healthy food is accessable to everyone--regardless of income. What a great idea!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 10:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this magazine!

It's so hard to find good ones... here are some others that I love.

Thanks for such grate suggestions!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 10:59:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous alizarins said...

I love small! I sure hope that poor little girl leaning up against the wall of poison oak came away rash free!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 11:05:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Joslyn said...

small is pretty much perfection. love every single thing about it.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 5:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Cherrill said...

My daughter has that set of wooden condiments in the last photo. I bought it thinking it was cute but she LOVES it and plays with it constantly.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 7:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger CAKE Creative Co. said...

thanks for the tip- what a great looking publication.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 11:42:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home