Monday, June 15, 2009

Wee See



Ladies. I think we've found the next Baby Einstein. But it's way cooler. Well designed. And completely fascinating to watch. It's called
Wee See.

You can
read about it here. "Part art installation, part pacifier, Wee See is a collection of black-and-white animations built from basic shapes to delight both child and parent. As vision develops slowly over the first months of life, Wee See provides surfaces of bold, well-defined artwork to engage your baby’s curious mind and bring the screen to vibrant life."

Or even better, you can
watch examples here.

wee see - collection one from Rolyn Barthelman on Vimeo.


Labels:

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

Amazing. Thanks for discovering this for me!

Monday, June 15, 2009 at 7:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Alberta said...

My 6 and 8 yo boys liked this movie better than my 6 mo daughter did! ;)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 9:41:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Erica said...

I just watched this with my 5 mo old and he loved it. Too bad this baby is my last (I have 5 like you!), so many new and cool baby stuff!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 12:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger photos courtesy of his mother said...

this is just about the coolest thing i have ever seen, and compared to this, baby einstein can suck it! the entire concept and content of the wee see website and blog is incredible and eye opening. thanks so much for sharing something so inspiring and life altering. cheers!!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 10:19:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home