Monday, June 15, 2009

Orisinal Games



Kara sent me a link to Ferry Halim's collection of Orisinal games. They are beautiful, and dare I say soothing? I knew I would like them as soon as I saw the page — all those little icons are so pretty.

What Kara said about them is just right: "There are a ton of games here that are child-appropriate but the graphics are really sweet and sophisticated, so I appreciate them as well. Sometimes, when I'm completely overwhelmed at work and feel like my brain is starting to melt and I just need to clear my mind, I will go this site, play a game for 10 minutes and feel so much better."


Kara recommends Bumble Bees, Cranky Crabs and Wake-Up Call.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

Aaahh! I've been a long-time lover of Orisinal. I highly recommend the piggy one. You've got a lovely melody of Pachabel's Canon in D and cute pigs...

Monday, June 15, 2009 at 12:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kristen said...

My kids have been playing Orisinal for years. Nice, beautiful, cute, etc. All the things a mother wants when her children want to play a computer game!

Monday, June 15, 2009 at 2:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jenelle said...

Ok, this is the best post! These games really are super soothing! I love the music and the Bug game. Thanks, I'm recommending this site to all my friends!

Monday, June 15, 2009 at 5:52:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home