Monday, June 08, 2009

Crumbs



While in New York, I stayed at Megan and Ben's house (I would link to them, but I can't seem to talk them into starting a blog). That was easily the best part of the trip. Megan and I stayed up until the wee hours every night. Basically, I would walk through the door at the end of the day — 9:00 or so. Put my bag down. Sit on the couch. And five or six hours later we would finally stop talking and go to bed.



On my last evening there, Ben brought home cupcakes from Crumbs to feed our late night gab fest. Key-lime. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Strawberry. And Red Velvet. The cupcakes were both gorgeous and delicious. And the packaging made me happy.


For this thoughtful and yummy deed, I'm officially awarding Ben Sibbett the Husband of the Year award.

Information we should all be aware of: Crumbs delivers to 48 states.

add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger Kiasa said...

My all time favorite from Crumbs is the Blackout cupcake. Pure delicious chocolate-to-the-max heaven!

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 6:51:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gina Schmitz said...

YUM! My sweet tooth is throbbing. LOL.

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 7:28:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Emily said...

Wow...my mouth is totally watering. I want one so bad! Do they ship to Utah?

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 10:09:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kage said...

I recently had to give up my Crumbs addiction when I found out they are 800 calories. EACH.

But I do love the Red Velvet. I just can't only eat a quarter of it....

ugh.

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 12:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kaylen said...

Oh. Those look delicious. I could go for a cupcake right now.

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 12:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Amy Reams said...

How to these compare to Magnolia?

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 2:35:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never wanted a cupcake like I want one right now. Yuuuummmm.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 7:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Melissa Jade said...

oh i really can't stand crumbs! I loooooooove Magnolia! Crumbs is TOO expensive, and the frosting is all sugar, no flavor. Go for a Magnolia vanilla cake, chocolate frosting. It's to die for.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 7:34:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home