Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Home Again

Hey there. Did you miss me? Because I missed you terribly. Two days without internet time is the exact way to make me crazy. Why no internet? Really it was just a case of bad timing. I was on a trip to Kansas City with Olive to visit the Hallmark headquarters. (It was a great trip. Pics are coming.) Whenever I was in a place with internet access, I didn't have time to use it. And whenever I had time, I didn't have internet access. It happens.

But I'm back. And ready to blog. Content and more content is on it's way.
add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Superdumb Supervillain said...

I would have loved to be invited to that one... KC is just a couple of hours away. And the weather was beautiful for it, too! Hope you had a blast.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:25:00 AM EDT  
Blogger M K Countryman said...

i have just recently discovered your blog and I really missed it. I am glad nothing really bad happened. Thanks for your insights.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:34:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous amyks said...

glad you are back, I was just getting ready to send you an email to make sure that you were still up and running. So, I guess you could say that we missed you. I don't know what I will do when you have to hit the road to CO. I am sure you will be too busy to post then, so I will have to reread your archives just to stay connected.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:40:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home