Friday, September 26, 2008

Your Message Here




Learning about this project made me smile. In an Urban Outfitters window, facing the Institute of Contemporary Art in Philadelphia, there's an art installation.
The people behind Something Hiding In Here are collecting messages to display on a wooden sign board they made. They change the message daily and post photos to a blog.



You can suggest your own everyday message here.

The always hip doobleh-vay sent me the link.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger simply kris said...

that's a great idea. I think I need one for the front of my house. I can let everyone know just how I'm feeling. And all in lights, no less.

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 9:08:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love things like this. I liked a lot of the ones they picked to put up there too. My favorites were the "blah blah blah" one and the "please hold" that you put up.
Where Families Connect

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 3:07:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home