Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Underwear Drawer




I can't find an online link, but my favorite article in the October Domino is the one about renovating your panty drawer.

We went through a lot of closets on Saturday — it was a major family effort. We did the whole seasonal switch. Packed up 5 huge bags of outgrown clothes for the local thrift shop. But I didn't manage to get to my underwear drawer yet. And it is badly in need of attention.

I pretty much love every article Cynthia Kling (Domino's "Adventuress") writes. I could spend an afternoon daydreaming about her job.

add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

I loved this too. It made me want to throw everything out and start all over.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 2:48:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I`ve gotta do this soon, also. It`s still pretty warm here in Georgia ,so I might just procrastinate a little longer :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 3:26:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Can't wait to see the before and after pics of your "panty" drawer!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 4:55:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny. I love it!

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 9:59:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love love love Domino - my new fav magazine after moving into my new place. That was a great article, I just read it myself!

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 10:56:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Joslyn said...

i know wasn't that a great story. we did the major closet clean out this week too...man what a whip.

p.s. you could totally do her job...you'd be brilliant.

xo

Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 8:07:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Leciawp said...

Now I'm going to have to find that magazine - I'm curious to read the article!

Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 12:42:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home