Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Winner — Binth Poster/Print Collection

Well there you go. Nearly 900 of you like Binth as much as I do. No big surprise really. Their work is amazing. You know what else is amazing? This video that Laurie sent me:



And now the big announcement: Congratulations(!) to Wendy who said, "I've got my fingers crossed." You are the winner of the Binth Collection of Prints and Posters. Yay you! Send me you shipping address and I'll get your info to Binth asap.

Thank you to Binth. And thank you to everyone who participated. If you didn't win, and are feeling bad about it, just watch the spaghetti video again and no doubt you'll feel better.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That video is amazing! How in the world do they do it??!

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 2:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Heidi said...

Holy Cow, that is so crazy.
Just looking at your blog makes me think of all the incredible talent and creativity that is floating around. thanks for sharing it.
Heidi

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 10:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger stephanie said...

What a great inspiration you are!
I love your site and try to check it at least twice a week, I am inspired to get my projects out of the nooks and crannies they have been swept too

Friday, October 3, 2008 at 10:10:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home