Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Meet me in Chicago on Thursday



Actually. I don't think I'll be in Chicago on Thursday. (I'll be celebrating Nie Nie Day.) But one of you might be there if you can act super fast. I've got it on good authority that the Oprah Winfrey Show will be filming a segment with Ty Pennington this Thursday. And they're still looking for guests. Here's the 411 straight from the source:


Do you have a home improvement question that only Ty Pennington can answer for you? Are you in the middle of a home design project and need Ty's help to finish it? Do you have a great do-it-yourself idea that you want Ty to know about? Do you have a home improvement creation that you want to show off to Ty?


Well, we have great news for you! Ty Pennington is coming to “The Oprah Winfrey Show” to help you solve all your home design dilemmas! If you are a HUGE Ty Pennington fan and have a question just for him, we want to know! If you’re interested and have questions/ideas/anything for Ty, please
click here to submit your information!

[ Edit: the original link is having problems, so this one is better: http://www.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS Go to the Decorating section, and click on the HAVE HOME IMPROVEMENT QUESTIONS FOR TY PENNINGTON link. Sorry for the confusion, someone else just alerted me to the problem! ]

Fun stuff! Email me if you make it on the show so I can be sure to watch whenever it airs.

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh fun! I don't live far from Oprah's studio, but I'm pretty big & preggy right now- due very soon- so I'm staying as close to home as possible. I'd LOVE to see what Ty could do with all the white walls in my house!

Steph

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 6:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kage said...

I'm HERE....tried to submit, but there was an error...maybe there is a number I can call...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 8:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Hi kage! I just updated the post with a (hopefully) better link.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 9:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger simply kris said...

Did you read my recent post about Ty? I wish Chicago was closer... (I have a little crush on him!)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 10:58:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home