Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome Cathe!



Oh my goodness. After a 5-week hiatus, we have a Guest Mom again! And she's a really good one. Fantastic. Please say Hello to Cathe Holden.

Cathe is the wife of a fireman and the mom of 3 great kids ages 11, 11 and 13. She works from home as a
graphic designer in Northern California’s beautiful countryside among the dairies and vineyards on the outskirts of a wonderful little rivertown called Petaluma. Her blog, Just Something I Made, is a combination of craft and design inspiration.

I invited Cathe to join us here immediately after seeing her wonderful blog. And I'm so glad I did. She has such lovely things to share with us.


PS — Remember. You can enter the Kayce Hughes Giveaway until midnight tonight!

Labels:

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger ☂niki. said...

sorry to comment off the subject, but please add me to the link list. i will be holding a silent auction on my blog. it will be filled with fabulous vintage items. nie, herself has bought items from me, so i hope others will share in the vintage love. thank you for including all of us in this. what a wonderful way to add to the fundraising!
-A Lovely Lifestyle(boydandniki.blogspot.com)

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 4:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Cathe Holden said...

Needless to say, I am tickled pink to have the honor of being Guest Mom on Design Mom this week! I look so forward to all the comments on my posts and will so enjoy responding to them.

-Cathe

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 5:05:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Leslie said...

oh i love petaluma. what a dreamy place! looking forward to cathe's ideas!

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 5:36:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to add, GREAT FRIEND...to her list of greatness!!

Caryn
Santa Rosa, CA

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 4:10:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home