Friday, July 11, 2008

See You on Monday!



I hope you've enjoyed some of my picks from the archives this week while I've been at Girls Camp. And if the archives bored you, then I hope you enjoyed some of my Guest Picks at Mighty Junior this week. And if my picks at Mighty Junior bored you, then I'll take solace knowing there's always cool new content at kirtsy to fill your day with internet loveliness.


I'll be back on Monday with some fresh new posts. Lots of mosquito bites. And my fill of teenage girl drama. One last reminder: you have until Sunday night at midnight to enter the Tretorn Family Shoe Giveaway. Have a great weekend!

kisses,
Gabrielle

vintage camping illustration via the shabee chick
add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Just be...... said...

Welcome back, I did girls camp last week! So much fun !!The drama does leave you wondering if we were like that at 15???? ( because I'm such a mature adult now) Keep us informed about the Utah meet up. We'd love to see you in Logan.

Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 1:20:00 AM EDT  
Blogger jen byard said...

Girls can be so caddy! I'm sure you had a fun week...welcome back!

Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 3:19:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the fashions in this vintage camping art - knee-length skirts, sensible lace-up shoes, and maybe nylons....reminds me of old vintage Boy Scout handbooks, showing the hardy young scout with perfectly combed hair, felling trees and setting up camp in perfectly pressed khaki pants.

What they may have lacked in comfort thay sure made up for in dignity and respectability. Not that I'm advocating camping in a skirt and suit...!

Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 12:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger daysease said...

Cool camping picture!! welcome back. hope you get some refreshing rest after your camping time...

Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:20:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home