Friday, July 18, 2008

Auf Wiedersehen! — by Guest Mom Jane Maynard

Look at that, just 1 week guest blogging on Design Mom and the paparazzi SWARMED around me when I showed up at Berlin Fashion Week. It was total craziness.



Alright, not really.



What a week! Berlin! Design Mom! It's been fabulous! Thank you all for such awesome comments this week. You've shared great ideas, books, websites. You've said the nicest things. It's been so fun chatting with you all from across the Atlantic. Thank you!

Please come travel with me through Paris next week! I promise it will be beautiful and tasty. And definitely drop by This Week for Dinner regularly to share your weekly menus and recipes, and get great dinner ideas…mostly from the other readers, who never fail to inspire me in my daily, usually-semi-successful quest to make dinner.

Danke! Auf Wiedersehen!

Labels:

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

You're pretty fancy, Jane!!

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 4:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Leslie said...

you did a fabulous job, jane. you seem like a very wonderful, real woman. thanks for your posts!

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 8:36:00 PM EDT  
Blogger jane maynard said...

awww...thanks, guys.

ps - I still don't know what office chair I'm getting! when I finally decide, I'll be sure to report on my blog...and comment on the office furniture post here. I know those of you who shared your amazing ideas are wanting to know who "won" :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 1:44:00 AM EDT  
Blogger brit.brat said...

jane i love you!!design mom!!? how do you do it!! soo cool.such a scenester.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 4:26:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home