Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Anyone up for some armchair traveling? — Guest Mom Allysha





I LOVE this photo blog, Portes et Fenetres (which is French for Doors and Windows). I stumbled across it while looking for pictures of France, where I lived for a year and a half. It is dedicated to photographs of interesting and lovely (you guessed it) doors and windows. The photographers, simply known as Guy fils, Julien, et Guy père (who, I'm guessing, are a father and his sons) capture some beautiful sites in France and abroad. I visit several times a week. It's an inexpensive way to travel.

Labels: , ,

add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

so fun! just what I needed to feel like I "escaped"!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 1:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Daytrippingmom Media said...

Thank you so much for the link!! I love to armchair travel and the photos are amazinginly beautiful. Thanks again!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 2:01:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Keersten said...

I needed a breath of fresh air. It is so fun to see other places! Thanks for the link!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 4:55:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could live at No. 23! Great site!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 5:15:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 10:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Heading there for a month this summer with the kiddos! Hopefully I'll come back with a few pretty pictures like these. So pretty!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 12:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Allysha said...

I'm jealous, Stephanie! I dream of spending a summer over there with my kids. Have a lovely time!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 10:45:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home