Monday, April 28, 2008

lotta jansdotter — by Guest Mom Allysha

I love notebooks.

I love notebooks, journals, and anything resembling such. My love of writing combined with my love of pretty paper products means that if I didn't have a decent degree of self-control, my house would be over-run with notebooks of all kinds.

Currently I have 6 (yes, six) different notebooks in regular use, with a few others on the side, including a sketchbook, planner, a notebook for blog ideas, and two all around catch-alls for thoughts, notes, lists, and then there is my actual journal...you get the idea.



A few years ago I came upon this flower journal. It's lovely, isn't it? It's designed by Lotta Jansdotter and I bought it right away. Lotta has some really great stuff; not just notebooks, and such. (And, actually, Gabby posted about tablecloth by Lotta here.)


If I were going for a contemplative day at the park I would bring the following:



This grass journal, to write in. The prika pencil case to keep my writing utensils organized. The sticky notes, because sticky notes are fun, and these are adorable. These cards to sent a sweet note to someone. And this tote, to carry it all in.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger Deidre said...

Oh, I love all of this. Thanks for the link!

Monday, April 28, 2008 at 4:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger joolee said...

I love all of her fabric and tote bags; her sewing book is inpirational too (once I find the time to get some sewing done!) - she's actually got a sale going on on her website right now too.

Monday, April 28, 2008 at 5:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love the sticky notes and my favorite is the tang tote back. I have to order one today!! Thanks for the link

Monday, April 28, 2008 at 7:37:00 PM EDT  
Blogger carly k said...

I too am obsessed with pretty paper products. This are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting about them!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 11:05:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Debbie said...

I love that grass journal!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 12:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

Oh those are gorgeous! I've recently switched back to paper for my planner. I just love the feeling of writing on good paper.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 12:21:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home