Friday, April 25, 2008

Great Kid Crafty Sites — by Guest Mom Marie



Thanks to Design Mom and all you fabulous readers for a wonderful week. I have enjoyed sharing some fun kid crafty ideas and tips. As I leave you, here are a few of my favorite Kid Craft resources that keep the creativity flowing. Check out these great websites and blogs, and you'll be filled with plenty of ideas to spark the kiddies imagination.

Kaboose
The Crafty Crow

Kids Craft Weekly
Family Fun
Scrumdilly-do

Creative Kids Crafts

The Artful Parent

Amazing Moms

My Kids Art

Soule Mama


And of course there's Make and Takes :)
Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I've really enjoyed your posts this week, thank you!

Friday, April 25, 2008 at 1:32:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Aimee Friedrich said...

Awesome job as a guest mom.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 10:00:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing! I can't wait to post some of those on my www.busyhappychildren.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 10:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Thanks everyone! I had a great time. And thanks to Design Mom for being such a gracious host!

Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 6:31:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Amanda @ www.kiddio.org said...

I've only just found make and takes, and I really enjoyed your guest posts this week. I feel so inspired!
librarycollective.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 3:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home