Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Heart Real Simple



Have you picked up a copy of the March issue of Real Simple? I swear I have devoured it. I think my very favorite part was the "product of the month" article featuring 4 problem-solvers for $15 or less. (It's on page 70, if you happen to have your issue in hand). I could definitely use all four products in my exact life and was so glad to discover them.




The story isn't listed online yet, but the products are: a recycled plastic cutting board, a paint brush that attaches to your faucet to rinse itself out, a clothing hanger that doesn't leave bumps in the shoulders of your tops and some cute little paper clips with a space for a note attached. All smart, easy to use, good-looking items.


Even more fun than discovering these products? Hearing from a Design Mom Reader that Real Simple had named Design Mom one of their favorite blogs! I'm blushing — and delighted to be listed among the company of some of my own favorites, like Decor8, Design*Sponge, Shelterrific and BabyGadget. Thank you Real Simple!

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

15 Comments:

Blogger Kaylen said...

I love Real Simple as well. It has ingenious ideas and it makes me SO EXCITED to have my own space!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 2:03:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was reading Real Simple last week and have been keeping up with your blog ever since.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 2:15:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!! That is so exciting!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 2:15:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lauren said...

Woot! That is so awesome!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 2:38:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gabby.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 3:02:00 PM EST  
Blogger Mumsy said...

But, of course! Who doesn't adore Design Mom???

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 3:34:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lizzy said...

hooray for you! and i have a coupon for March's issue. off to target to pick it up!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 4:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger Saying It Simply said...

Real Simple is my fav! Congrats, Gabs. So happy for your success!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 5:56:00 PM EST  
Blogger amy turn sharp said...

congrats darling!!!!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 6:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger Janika said...

As a fan of DesignMom and avid Real Simple reader, I was surprised you weren't listed in the magazine! I'm so glad to know they listed you in the online version of the magazine. Keep up the great work!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 8:56:00 AM EST  
Blogger pve design said...

go design mom!
love your blog and real simple.
you inspire me every day!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 9:18:00 AM EST  
Blogger Liz said...

awesome gabby. really, what's oprah waiting for? she need to call you up already and have you for a guest!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 10:51:00 AM EST  
Blogger Brittmae said...

I know! That is actually how I found your blog, and I love it because it actually overlaps with some others that I have started following. I am new on the blogging scene but have always loved reading and looking at pretty/cool things and I love you style. Congrats-- it makes me excited to be a design "mom" someday.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 6:41:00 PM EST  
Blogger mere said...

YAY! Congratulations.

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 4:53:00 PM EST  
Blogger Angela said...

I heart Real Simple, too! Each issue I've bought I had loved every page. What an honor to be named one of their favorite blogs! Much deserved!

Friday, February 29, 2008 at 6:10:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home