Friday, December 14, 2007

Hedvig Bourbon



In my latest diaper bag discussions, I've been introduced to
Hedvig Bourbon, a new-on-the-scene line of diaper bags and coordinating accessories, like changing pads and stroller liners. I really like the styling and color choices. And I'm impressed with the extensive features listed in this write-up:

The Lucas diaper bag is designed for moms and dads on the move, with emphasis on function and style. Its unique strap design hooks around the handles of all strollers. A leather strap converts the diaper bag with an easy switch from a stroller tote to an over the shoulder bag. There are several pockets to help you stay organized; a large pocket in the back with a magnetic snap for changing pad, and 2 pockets on the front for other quick access needs. Inside there are 2 pockets for diapers, wipes and bottle, a deep zipper pocket, and an interior cell phone pocket and key-ring clip.



Things I especially like about this bag are the stroller/shoulder option and that it doesn't look like a diaper bag. Very mom chic.

Edit: This just in! Design Mom Readers get a 20% discount at Hedvig Bourbon. Just email sales@hedvigbourbon.com after purchase with the code "Design Mom" and it will be applied as a refund.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

very chic!

Friday, December 14, 2007 at 4:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lauren said...

I am in love with that bag! Maybe I will send it to my husband as a last minute gift suggestion!

Friday, December 14, 2007 at 5:17:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kerry said...

ooo... I love that bag...

Monday, December 17, 2007 at 8:13:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home