Thursday, December 13, 2007

Minus Bags



I know well the guilt of walking out of the store with my grocery cart full of plastic bags — when the shopper right before me did the responsible thing and brought their own reusable bags. I tell you. I can not seem to get the habit to stick. But I'm going to try harder.

Maybe the beautiful options from Minus Bags, by Brooklyn-based designer MB Mullan, will keep me on the path of green-i-ness. A great hostess gift idea. I especially like the 3 peas.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I can do better with being more diligent with reusable bags as well. When they make them this cute why not?

Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 3:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger heather said...

Thanks for showing these great bags!

I've been living in Germany for over a year where you either bring your own reusable bags to the grocery store or buy them there...no freebies.

I've got a couple of great ones that I keep in the trunk in the car. After I've unloaded the groceries, I set the bags by the front door to take out to the car with me the next time I leave the house.

It's a pretty good system!

Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 4:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger Liz Allman said...

I know, I have the reuseable bags in my front seat and everything! Bad habits are hard to break i guess.

Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 4:29:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home