Monday, December 17, 2007

Call for Questions



Lucky me — I get to be a guest on Kristin Chase's, aka
Motherhood Uncensored's podcast this Wednesday! We'll be talking about fun holiday traditions, decorating, celebrating. All sorts of good things. And the networks won't be censoring any of it.

But I need your help. I'm looking for a few Design Mom Readers to call in Wednesday night with holiday related Ask-Design-Mom questions. Here's the dealio:

If you'll be near a phone Wednesday night between 9:00 and 9:45pm EST, and you've got an Ask-Design-Mom-Question, then I'd love to hear from you. Please email your question to me at gabrielle@designmom.com. I'll pick a few of my favorites and invite the questioners to call in on Wednesday night.




Even better: Craftsbury Kids, one of my favorite vendors, will send you a $25 gift certificate if your question gets picked! Not too shabby. You could use your gift certificate to pick up the fantastic frog hat in the photo, or one of dozens of darling things in their shop.

I'm really looking forward to chatting it up with Kristen. And I'm really looking forward to reading and answering your sure-to-be-brilliant questions.
For the curious, you can find all of Kristen's excellent podcasts here. Then. Tune in to the same place to hear us Wednesday night.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy