Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tom's Shoes



I've got a great new reason to go shoe shopping: Tom's Shoes. Tom, is the t
all, bearded fellow in the group photo and he created a line of good-looking, really comfortable (so I hear) shoes. And best of all. Everyone single time someone buys a pair of shoes, Tom donates another pair to a child in need. Buy one. Give one. You can read about it here.





Shoes for babies, men and women. And like I said, they're good-looking too.

Thanks Joslyn!

Labels: , ,

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the giving idea a lot.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 11:24:00 PM EDT  
Blogger erica said...

they're comfortable like slippers, but not very good for long walks. i love mine anyway!

Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 8:36:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are very comfortable! I love them and every time I buy a pair i feel good cuz a child in need is getting a pair too.

Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 2:46:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home