Monday, September 24, 2007

Keep in Touch — by Guest Mom Zanne Blair

Ciao Bellas!!!!

I have to admit, I'm not so good at keeping in touch. It's one of the reasons I started blogging. I couldn't keep up with the letters, phone calls and emails. I feel so bad about it. I am lucky enough to have friends and family who, after not seeing or talking to for months or years, we are able to visit like it was yesterday when we last saw each other. So I try to give peeks into my life for my family and friends through my
blog.

My best friend called me one day (she lives 3000 miles away) and suggested we start a blog together. So we did. It's starting slowly (busy lives...), but it is gathering momentum and allows us to "see" each other on a more regular basis.

Even though I'm not so good at it anymore, I still love old fashioned letters in the mail or a postcard. I still do write the occasional note, so I gather up pieces and kits of stationary here and there, and sometimes I make my own. Enjoy these print, stationary and letter links and think about your friend you haven't talked to in a while and give them a call, write them a note, or send them an email.

{freshly}blended - Nicole's overview of the Stationary Show in May contains wonderful images of notes, cards and paper.

I love these from skinny happy labels from Every Jot and Tittle


Annacote


{Paper Relics}

at Orange Button

Linda & Harriet


Pearl & Marmalade


Posh Peacock



Studio Olivine


pepperinapress

I've really enjoyed blogging with you this week, and I hope you will keep in touch and visit me (please say hi!) at my blog: ZanneStars, and if you live in the Western MA area, come take a class at LuckyStitches! and make something.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

The skinny labels are the just too wonderful. I must have some for myself.

Monday, September 24, 2007 at 5:06:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my stars, those card are so fabulous! I am inspired!

Monday, September 24, 2007 at 6:28:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice posts. Thanks to you and Nicole for the stationary show overview.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 11:27:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home