Thursday, September 27, 2007

Least Likely 2 Breed




Do you have any friends that kind of surprised you when they decided to become mothers? The kind of friends that are a little irreverent? A little rebellious? The kind of friends that make excellent — if a-typical — mothers, even though they would never admit it?


Well. I have friends like that. And now I have the perfect product line to give them as gifts. Three all natural body balms made by
Least Likely 2 Breed. There's the Bad Ass Booty Balm for your baby's little sensitive behind. There's the Tough Titties Nipple Rub, because no matter what the well-meaning lactation consultant tells you, even if you're doing it correctly, nursing can be curl-your-toes painful for weeks and weeks. And there's a third balm with such an edgy name that I can't even mention it here on my oh-so-G-rated blog.

In addition to the bad-girl attitude, you'll love this company for what they choose to put in their products and even more for what they leave out. Check out the ingredient lists and feel confident that these products are good for your baby and good for you.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica Onelove said...

Man, I really needed that nipple cream with my last baby.

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 12:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Elle said...

That is fabulous... I had to buy the unmentionable one. It'll crack me up AND be exceedingly useful - and I can leave it on the nightstand just for kicks.

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 12:37:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Cape Cod Washashore said...

How I wish I had that nipple cream... talk about toe-curling! I think I nearly bit my bottom lip off as well! heehee

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 6:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger R-Eight said...

So funny! Perfect baby shower gift!

Monday, October 1, 2007 at 6:30:00 AM EDT  
Blogger SAHMmy Says said...

Fantastic finds! I'm almost regretful that Baby ChubChub is beyond the diaper rash & boob biting stage. Almost. And thanks to a c-section, I have no use for the unmentionable ointment :)

Monday, October 1, 2007 at 11:44:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home