Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yoon Kids Custom Wall Art




The idea behind Yoon Kids is super smart.


On their website, you can pick from dozens of drawings, then indicate how you'd like to customize your pick. Once you're happy, the images are professionally printed in one of two sizes and sent to you ready to hang on your wall.



They offer lots of darling images of kids doing just about anything and everything, but my favorites are their simple animal and nature images where you can customize the patterns, like this sweet bunny:

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Mumsy said...

What a fabulous idea! I love it. The bunny is adorable.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 7:47:00 AM EST  
Blogger Bek said...

I love those simple animal designs--it reminds me of something that Lisa would paint....

I also want to let you know that I appreciate you showing products that don't just feature white kids. I am on a never ending quest to find products that represent ALL of my children and it is harder than you think!! Thank you. I want both my daughters to surround themselves with things that represent them...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 12:19:00 PM EST  
Blogger NeeNee said...

Ok, what great timing for this find! Spring fever hit our place early this year and we've already rearranged the girls' room. Now it's time to revamp the colors, accessories, and wall art! The simple images with the mixable patterns makes it fun! And I love the representation of ALL kids. Thanks for sharing the great finds I wish I had time to discover---Love your blog!

Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 4:54:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out: triesteprusso.etsy.com
She does amazingly cute stuff for kids rooms and will personalize anything. And her prices are super.

Friday, March 2, 2007 at 12:38:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home