Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Little Experience






In a conversation with my friend Tania, about good birthday gifts for the 6-year-old-set, she introduced me to an excellent company called The Little Experience.

Basically, they offer simple craft/toy kits that kids can really make or do. The packaging is small and sweet. The price is right — $6 for a little bag. Their website has an excellent free-stuff-to-do section. All in all, I'm impressed.

The company is based in England and you can explore their wares in their online shop, although I don't know if they ship to the US. But no worries: Tania first discovered The Little Experience in the craft-toy-aisle at Target.
add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw these yesterday and thought they were fantastic.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 at 8:10:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!

Thursday, January 25, 2007 at 11:26:00 AM EST  
Blogger Tania said...

We loved these! They say 3+. I think a 3yr old would need help. For a 5+ yr old - wonderful. Emily has made a couple of these (the ballerina doll & bouncy balls)with zero supervision from me. A great "while the babies are napping" activity for her. The instructions are all in pictures, so still great for the pre-readers.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 at 12:46:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just saw these at target, too! very exciting!

Thursday, January 25, 2007 at 11:28:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home