Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ten Points for Anthropologie






Just flipped through the Anthropologie gift catalog (the one with the fishes on the front) for the dozenth time and am still a little stunned. Every page is dynamite. I've said this before, but this particular collection is so dang wearable. Sometimes Anthro catalogs are styled with a little too much ultra-hipster-fabulousness and leave me thinking, "Wow, beautiful stuff, but if I wear that to the grocery store/elementary school it's not gonna fly."


But not this collection. Every page is very doable and very gorgeous. I'm so impressed. Now I just need to check on the progress of the money tree the kids planted in the back yard. . .
add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Bek said...

I went to a baby shower last night and there were about 10 preggo ladies there. They were all wearing those cute sweaters that are really long (like the last picture....). It is a great look for pregnant and non pregnant bodies alike.........

Someday I will be an Anthropologie girl. Not any day soon, but some day. :-) Speigel had a good catalouge a few months ago. I don't usually look at that one, but this one was page after page of great clothes......

Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 11:42:00 AM EST  
Blogger love.boxes said...

I can't wait for... today! I bet they are getting the Christmas out! It's my favorite store. :)

Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 12:22:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an outfit from anthropologie is my reward for losing all the baby weight. lots of motivation to finish off a few more pounds. i just won't be looking at price tags!!

Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 1:01:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anthropologie should pay you for plugging them so much, or send you clothes. Maybe you should for them!

Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 9:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home