Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Some Calling Cards I'm Working On





They're oversize for calling cards, and a little undersize for seed packets. I'm happy with where they're at and I like the unusual size. The client is a florist based out of a family-owned greenhouse/nursery and I think these capture the history and feeling of the place quite well.

Although I'll also design traditional business cards for the client (sometimes you just need a normal size business card), I'd like to see at least 4 of these oversize ones produced. I think they would be pretty as a series sitting at the register and would be more interesting to hand out than normal business cards. Also, more likely to be kept and displayed somewhere — like on a bullitin board — by a customer.
add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger Mom in Mendon said...

Beautiful and clever. Well done.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 8:43:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man -- these are amazing! great solution, perfect execution. very well done.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 9:25:00 AM EST  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

those are so pretty

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 9:36:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I wonder if you could make my treasury analyst business cards look beautiful!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 12:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger jordan said...

awesome gab.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 2:27:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those, Gabby. You are so good at that.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 5:41:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kaila said...

So can you design business cards for voice teachers that live out of state?

Wednesday, November 1, 2006 at 1:00:00 AM EST  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Send them to C.A.! They're awesome!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007 at 7:33:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sure I've seen some quite like these ones in a letterhead book. I faintly remember it being for an Orange company in the U.S. [I'm in New Zealand]. Did you design those, too?

Love the idea!

p.s.: I think it was Orange Seed design, but I can't access their site for some reason :(

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 9:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home