Monday, October 30, 2006

BlaBla Kids




Earlier I posted on keeping an eye out for soft toys that might work as comfort objects. Then Kathryn C emailed me a link to
BlaBla and I realized they were the company making the dolls I had posted about — plus they make a ton of other beautiful things. The colors are terrific. The ideas are consistently dynamite. Super creative, wonderful stuff.

Looking for beautiful and unusual gifts? Toys for your tots? Definitely explore their site. Don't miss the
veggie rattles and the birdie bank.
add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Stanley said...

those are so cute. i think i need a comfort object like that

Monday, October 30, 2006 at 7:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger Bek said...

I just saw that site. I think that is what Norah is getting for Christmas...a blahblah doll...... I love the little black faced girl pillow. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find black dolls / toys that don't look like white featured dolls but a darker hue?

I am ordering three of those pillows.

R

Monday, October 30, 2006 at 8:44:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home