Thursday, August 31, 2006

Unexpected Stationery




Yes, it would be great if everytime I needed to send out a thank you note or write a quick hello to someone I could stop at The Papery and browse for an hour among the beautiful, beautiful papergoods. But that just isn't likely to happen.

Errands with kids aren't as fun as they should be. Especially errands to stores with small spaces and delicate inventory. So I always have my eyes open for pretty things at stores that I don't have a choice but to frequent — grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.

Well, you can imagine my delight when I spotted good-looking stationery at Party City of all places. (I was picking up pink party supplies.) Thank you, Party City for making my life easier by letting me multi-task more gracefully.
add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Hey thanks, sorry yesterday was a bad day along with a little bit of drama.

By the way i look over your blog everyday and I love it. I'm Lindsey Johnson's youngest sister hawhaw just so you know.

The word verification says iqeyah inmagine that!

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 1:33:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 6:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger C. Jane Kendrick said...

The ONLY problem with cute stationary is having to use it. Giving it away.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 7:36:00 PM EDT  
Blogger jordan said...

I feel like good stationery options have increased a lot even in the last two years. I remember being at Target and I was annoyed because there weren't a lot of options. Now Target's stationery section is excellent.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 10:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home