Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Folder Hunt Continued




I had better luck finding two-pocket folders on my second foray. I went to a different Staples location and it was like a whole new world. Notebound makes some very cute designs that are perfect for kids. Staples only carries part of the full line, but you can see the whole thing on the Notebound site. I think some of their composition notebooks are adorable — a nice variation on the traditional marbled.

Maude will be using the polka dot folders this year.
add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Office Max features a thing where you design your own notebooks. Picures patterns and anything else you can imagine.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 4:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Gabrielle,

Internet leads you to curious paths..
I was surfing the net looking for a person who will be interviwing me next week for an interesting job position I applied. She happens to have exactly the same name as yours (though we live on the other side of the planet)
I'm also a working/studying mom of 2...on my 30's.. I'm also into a creative field as yours (multimedia and webdesign) and I also have a blog here... oh I'm also a Gemini... :)

Happy coincidence!

Have a nice day

Laura
Australia
www.dali71.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 2:33:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Oobie, thanks for the heads up. I'd like to try that.

Dali71, I'm glad you found me. Good luck on the job interview.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 9:40:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kendra said...

I found these polka dot folders on clearance at our local grocery store. Who knew? I love them!

Friday, September 1, 2006 at 3:45:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home