Monday, August 28, 2006

Tarzan on Broadway



Ralph turned 9 on Saturday and to celebrate he chose to see Tarzan on Broadway. The first 20 minutes were amazing and overall it was just right for a 9 year old boy. My favorite part was the visual display the audience watched while waiting for the show to start. So incredible. I've been thinking about it all weekend. The other bonus was some one-on-one time with Ralph on the train into the city. Ralph is one awesome kid.

Note: my kids get "friend" parties only on certain birthdays: ages 3, 5, 8, 12 & 16. Ralph had a really cool Rainforest party last year. On non-friend party years, my kids get breakfast in bed, cake, ice cream and presents with the family and the kids get to pick something fun to do.
add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you both got to go. A great NY birthday for Ralph. Love, love.

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 5:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I realize I'm 3 years late here, but I just found you through a recent post of yours on the Cookie Nesting blog and I'm working my way through your archives. It was funny to read about your introduction to Cookie as airplane reading material a few posts back!

I am intrigued by the idea of friend birthday parties only for certain years. What made you chose those years?

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 4:25:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home