Friday, July 21, 2006

Bolthouse



So it turns out I love carrot juice. I'd like to say it's because I'm a healthy eater, but I'm not. I actually just like it. When I open the fridge, I am more likely to pick carrot juice than orange juice, chocolate milk, soda, or anything else that's sweet and a beverage. I like that it has the texture of milk. I like that it's truly orange — so orange it makes orange juice look yellow.


My preferred brand is Bolthouse (it never has bits of carrot pulp) and it's popular enough that our grocery store is often out of stock. Luckily, Costco has recently started carrying it in two packs.
My kids like it until they turn 3 or 4 and realize they in fact don't like it. Which is fine with me because I'm kind of a carrot juice hog.
add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

I mostly drink root beer.

Friday, July 21, 2006 at 12:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Good call.

Friday, July 21, 2006 at 1:37:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have stocked the fridge with carrot juice for you, Gabby, but just sadly learned that you won't be coming to CA. You were going to have your own private bed with Betty, too.

I'll miss you...

Friday, July 21, 2006 at 3:04:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

Lucky. I wish I genuinely LIKED healthy things over unhealthy things. My mom is like that. She would RATHER go running at 6am and eat bran muffins than watch her butt grow bigger on the couch eating bon bons. arg! Perhaps carrot juice will be the gateway drug to my new healthy taste. I'll have to give it a shot.

Friday, July 21, 2006 at 7:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jenni said...

iknow a woman who drinks carrot juice daily and she is orange, really. i can't imagine you orange, gabby. cheers!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 11:59:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home