Friday, March 19, 2010

Serena & Lily Catalog




The latest Serena & Lily catalog has me drooling. I'm especially taken with the Freida duvet. Plus, have you seen the new Bazaar Section they just added? It's filled with all sorts of funky, hard-to-find pieces that make fantastic accents for a room. And most of the listings in the Bazaar are one of a kind — which means, when they're gone, they're gone.



Serena & Lily is also a great spot to find nursery inspiration. Aren't those white paper cranes gorgeous?

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger ariel said...

they always have me drooling! i especially love the sadie collection.

Friday, March 19, 2010 at 4:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Bibliochic said...

Those paper cranes are fabulous! I love how they make the nursery seem so whimsical.
Copper xx
www.bibliochicshop.blogspot.com

Friday, March 19, 2010 at 6:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Hena Tayeb said...

lovely serene nursery.. liking the pendant lights above the twin beads..

Friday, March 19, 2010 at 10:12:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous adrienne breaux said...

These rooms are amazing! I wish these were mine when I was a kid.

-adrienne
http://wearegoodkin.com/

Friday, March 19, 2010 at 11:05:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Suzanne said...

the first picture really caught my eye! Is that really a pink floor? awesome....oh I would love to have pink flooring in my bedroom!

Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 12:16:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous handmadecharlotte said...

i have never seen this catalog.....i love it.

Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 12:58:00 PM EDT  
Blogger KJ said...

Oooh! I've been searching for some of those cut paper banners (in the first photo) but keep coming up short! I know they are latin-american--anybody know of a source or what they are properly called?

Monday, March 22, 2010 at 2:58:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home