Friday, March 05, 2010

A Few Things



Thank you for all the sweet comments about my belly shots. You totally made my day. No, my week! Which reminds me, is anyone else having one of those particularly crazy-packed weeks? I swear, I am barely keeping up. On the list today is more gift shopping — Ben Blair's birthday is on Sunday. Yay! Any fun plans for you this weekend?

To keep you company till Monday, here are a few things I've been meaning to share with you:

-I find these age maps fascinating.

-In celebration of the warmer weather I want to buy these new rainbow stamps.

-Best announcement of a new baby I've ever seen. Love it!

-Tips on visiting Paris from NotMartha.

-A new, smart idea for hanging photos/artwork (pictured above with the lovely orange sofa). I want to copy this.

-The table base built of pipes is so good-looking (2nd photo). I want to copy this too.

-Don't you think Ben Blair and I should spend a weekend here? (via Apartment Therapy)

-I think this is the favorite image I saw this week.

-Ummm. The cleverest cupcake kits ever.

-Just in case you haven't seen it yet, OK GO's newest video. It is amazing.



Thank you so much for reading. I woke up this morning thinking of you and grateful that you stop by my blog. I'm smiling now just thinking about it. Have a great weekend!!

P.S. — Don't forget to enter my Tracey Clark Giveaway — it's open till Monday.

add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Blogger Katie @ goodLife {eats} said...

So many inspiring links this week, I bookmarked several things. Loving it! It's been a crazy week for us too. Lots of appointments across town, birthday party, writing deadlines, etc. So happy it is the weekend now. I feel like I can breathe again.

Friday, March 5, 2010 at 2:15:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

but where is that couch? Is it yours? Is it for sale somewhere?

great links

Friday, March 5, 2010 at 2:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger alishka babushka said...

a great day to have a birthday! it's mine as well!! WOO HOOO!!! I'm going to eat cake every day. :o)

Friday, March 5, 2010 at 3:33:00 PM EST  
Blogger Be Like the Squirrel, Girl said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing the OK Go video. I thought the marching band version was good, but this is even better. I love videos that are shot in one take (or at least appear as though they are!).

Friday, March 5, 2010 at 3:58:00 PM EST  
Blogger Beth said...

Yay, Ben Blair! My birthday is Sunday, too!

Friday, March 5, 2010 at 9:05:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

great links.

love the couch!

kelly

Friday, March 5, 2010 at 9:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I think you should go to the hot springs. I have been to Telluride and it is amazing! In fact, you need to explore the whole San Jaun Mountain range in Colorado...it is a great road trip and beautiful. Go to Durango, Ouray, and Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Monument. I lived in the Denver Metro area for 2.5 years and loved it! I am not sure how long you have lived in Colorado, but I sure do miss it.

Friday, March 5, 2010 at 9:50:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Stephanie Smirnov said...

I feel your pain, my week was a chaotic swirl. I came home from the office at 9 or so last night, kissed my husband and fell straight into bed. Reading your blog is a tiny oasis of sweetness and calm, thank you for sharing your lovely voice and discerning eye with all of us! Have a great weekend and happy bday to Ben Blair.

Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 7:49:00 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

that is a great way to hang art work, especially if you like to switch it out a lot. thanks for sharing.

Monday, March 8, 2010 at 1:08:00 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

i want that wall unit thing behind that couch....great...

Monday, March 8, 2010 at 10:19:00 PM EST  
Anonymous erin / dfm said...

thanks for the link love, sweet gabby!

Monday, March 8, 2010 at 10:32:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home