Monday, December 07, 2009

Kirtsy Book Party in San Francisco



Did I tell you? I'm taking a super quick trip to San Francisco to celebrate the Kirtsy Book at a launch party tomorrow night.
Did I tell you you're invited too? Well, you are. Here's the info:

SF Kirsty Book Party
6:00 – 9:00 pm
Ferney Studios
766 Valencia, 2nd Floor
San Francisco
(Directions)

See the trailer for the book here. Download the invitation for yourself here. And please feel free to invite fun people. It's going to be a great night.


My sister Jordan will be there (in fact, it's being held at her studio). My sister-in-law Liz will there. Laura Mayes will be there. Maggie Mason will be there.
I hope you will be there too! We'll be celebrating the Kirtsy Book and getting hyped up for Alt Summit.

I leave tomorrow morning and I'm back on Wednesday afternoon. Just enough time for a party and trip to H&M's maternity department. : )

Labels:

add to kirtsy

10 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

Oh, I SO wish I could be there...will there be an L.A. party?!? Pretty please?!? ;)

Monday, December 7, 2009 at 4:05:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Barchbo said...

Have a fabulous time!

Monday, December 7, 2009 at 4:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I so wish you were coming to San Diego!

Monday, December 7, 2009 at 4:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

How about a NYC party;o) Bet it's going to be a blast!

Monday, December 7, 2009 at 6:04:00 PM EST  
Anonymous kate Skogen said...

yay! looking forward to it!

Monday, December 7, 2009 at 6:33:00 PM EST  
Blogger jen byard said...

I'm in san diego too, that makes two of us. Enough for a party???

Monday, December 7, 2009 at 8:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

can't wait!!

Monday, December 7, 2009 at 8:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger kelly said...

that looks cool! i have bought several of your gift suggestions for christmas presents, thanks so much for the ideas, takes a load off!

Monday, December 7, 2009 at 9:25:00 PM EST  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

So, we're wondering if you're coming to Chicago?? :)

Steph

Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 8:58:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

H&M sells maternity? Didn't know that. Now, I do. I'll keep that in mind for the future. ;)

Also: an H&M is coming to my state...soon. Can't wait.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 1:04:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home