Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Week!



Can you believe it is the last week of October? So exciting! I counted up, and between the 3 different schools my children attend, plus church parties and friend parties, we have 8 events plus trick-or-treating to keep track of. I am crossing my fingers our costumes are sturdy enough to withstand the week. : ) To help us celebrate, I have invited Kristy Glass to be a Guest Mom this week. She is awesome. And really into Halloween. I will tell you more about her in the next post.


Images from past Halloweens. See more Blair costumes here and here.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger mrs boo radley said...

Super amazing costumes! Off to check out others from years past...

Monday, October 26, 2009 at 12:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lynn Kellan said...

I'm always amazed to see the creativity of other people when they make their Halloween costumes.

Monday, October 26, 2009 at 1:38:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Chookooloonks said...

Is that ... no ... is it ...?

Is that THE PAPERBAG PRINCESS??

I *LOVE* that book. LOVE. You and your daughter just won 100 cool points. Seriously.

Monday, October 26, 2009 at 5:25:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Is she the paper bag princess?? I love it! I'm such a fan of that book

Monday, October 26, 2009 at 11:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Autumn KIMBALL said...

Always love the paper bag princess so perfect especially for her age. Love it.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 10:04:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Loya said...

My son was a mummy last year when he was 4. The costume was just like that. He was the talk of all the parties! And his twin sister's favorite book is the Paperbag Princess. She got it for Christmas last year. I will have to remember that costume for next year. This year we are sticking with the Star Wars twin theme.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 7:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger sara said...

I have been inspired by the mummy! I ended up making my 9-yr-old son a nearly identical costume this year, complete with makeup, thanks to the inspiration of this picture of Ralph. Thanks so much; he LOVES it!

Friday, October 30, 2009 at 10:47:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home