Thursday, October 22, 2009

Listography



A few weeks ago, in her great post about journals, Guest Mom Carrie Lundell introduced us to Listography. And then. Happy coincidence. I received a copy from Chronicle Books in my gift bag from Broad Summit.

Um. Brillant! So many great topics I can't pick a favorite. List the people you love the most. List the things you like to do on your day off. List the times you've had an audience. List the bad things you did as a kid. List your favorite books. And on and on. Plus, each list is accompanied by a funky illustration.

It would be fun for a teenager and his/her grandparent to work on this together. Or a husband and wife. Or a parent and child.

Get a few copies for your gift stash and you'll be good to go for those holiday gift emergencies. (I know exactly who I'm going to gift my copy to.
)


add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

This is my kinda thing! I love it. Also love the beautiful goods below.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 3:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Alisha said...

I bought this book last year for my sister-in-law's birthday. She loved it!

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 3:33:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lauren said...

Cool! I think my husband would love this...as would I.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 3:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger KJ said...

like giving heroin to a junkie. can't wait to get a copy for myself!

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 3:44:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Meredith said...

That's a great holiday gift idea! Even for the person who has everything. I'll have to keep that one on my radar.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 3:47:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous MIxing Bowl Mama said...

Isn't it great. Last year for Christmas I bought my nine year old the kids version of the same book. With fun topics like "What would you do if your parents left you alone for the day" or "Jobs I might like to try when I'm older" he had a great time filling out the pages.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Listography-Amazing-Life-Lists/dp/0811863999

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 4:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Liz said...

my husband and I got one of those a few months ago and try to fill out a list or 2 every couple weeks. We are being as honest as possible (even on the sex lists!) so we can give them to our kids when they're grown up and maybe think we're cool again :)

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 4:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lynn Kellan said...

This looks like so much fun...

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 5:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

My sister gave this for me for Christmas last year. It is SO very fun. I love the idea of filling it out with a partner.

Friday, October 23, 2009 at 10:06:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home