Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Better Late Than Never


Creepy pancake photo from Not Martha (lots more photos and instructions here).

It's Wednesday night. And I'm just sitting at my computer for the first time today. We have at least 12 inches of snow in our yard (wha?). Which ended up giving us a crazy schedule of ever-changing is it canceled? is it delayed? is it early out? for 3 different schools. And a Halloween parade.


But we made it through. We baked a batch of Rebecca's Sugar Cookies and cut them into Halloween shapes. Green, orange and yellow frosting. And Ben Blair made a huge pot of (award-winning) chili for dinner. So all is well.

Everyone is settling into bed now. And if you still happen to be checking in tonight, I have a treat for you. Actually 3 treats: a great Halloween post from Guest Mom Kristy Glass. Plus. Two more pregnancy stories.
I'll get them all posted as soon as I hit publish on this.

P.S. - You can see a glimpse of my snowy backyard here.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger dandee said...

all that snow! it seems a little wrong before halloween, but it looks so cozy.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 10:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Katie said...

The snow is nuts! I live in Denver too and can hardly believe it. My baby is 14 weeks and her 0-3 mo clothes (which are summery seeing as she was born mid-July) are still big on her so we may have to do some shopping!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 10:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger m e l said...

Oh My Snow!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 11:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know the weather's wreaking havoc with your life, but I am downright jealous of the early snow every place in the country but St. Louis is getting!

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 12:28:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Mixing Bowl Mana said...

Trick or treating in the snow sounds like lots of fun....

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 9:51:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous robin k said...

Love the snowy picture, Gabby.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 3:06:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home